Sunday 6 January 2013

Nut Free Paleo Bread

After making this recipe this morning, I realized that I had actually made it before but I didn't post it. So I am now :) It comes from the website The Paleo Mom and here is the link to this recipe:  http://www.thepaleomom.com/2012/02/recipe-nut-free-paleo-bread.html

It is IMPORTANT to note that although this looks like a huge loaf, it's not. I made it in a special sized loaf pan that I ordered on line. It's called a magic loaf pan and its only 7.5 x 3.5 inches (There should be link to the pan below if I got this to work right)  Here is a pic of my finished bread. I plan to eat it by making it into French toast :) i'll post a pic when I do.





Ingredients:
1.    Preheat oven to 350F.  Line a 7.5″x3.5″ Loaf Pan with wax paper.  Grease the wax paper with coconut oil (if you have a good non-stick pan, you should be able to get away with just greasing it really well).
2.    Melt the butter (or coconut oil if using) in the microwave and let cool slightly.
3.    Beat eggs in a blender or food processor until frothy, about 30 seconds.  Add the remaining ingredients and process again until smooth.  Let the batter sit for a minute to thicken.
4.    Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.  Spread it out so that the surface is even.  Bake for 35 minutes.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete