Monday 25 June 2012

Pancakes

Ok, I created this one from a few recipes I had on file....couldn't find one that I loved so I used bits and pieces from other recipes. hope you like it as much as I do!!!


INGREDIENTS

3 eggs
1 mashed banana
4 Tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
2 Tbsp coconut milk
vanilla
cinnamon

Coconut oil for frying

Mash banana and add egg. mix rest of ingredients until well blended. I took a 1/4 measuring cup, levelled it and poured onto heated, greased frying pan. You can make them any size you want but this gave me about 6 fair sized pancakes.  Cook about 3-5 min per side. Don't have your heat too high or they will smoke - i find lower temperature is best. I really enjoyed the texture of these and they were great with home-made rhubarb and strawberry jam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment